A stylish nappy bag can be impossible to find! In my time as a Mum I’ve been through a heap of bags- from simple bags from Target to some of a more designer bent. When I fell pregnant with Charlie I decided that I wanted to find a bag that would fit everything I needed for both the baby, the boys and myself- not an easy task!
My extensive google searches brought me to the Babyology website, where they had a list of stylish baby bags they loved, and on the list was a Timi & Leslie “Kate” bag which was both stylish & user friendly. I fell in love with the brand and took a long time & did a lot of research before biting the bullet and ordering my bag.
Here’s what they say about it-
“The Celebrity adored timi & leslie’s Designer Kate Nappy bag’s upscale sophistication will make you the envy of all the moms on the block!
The Kate Baby Bag comes with many functional and fashionable accessories, some of
which you never knew you needed, including:
- A cross body, adjustable detachable strap so you can wear it hands free whenever you need to;
- Our specially designed changing pad with a front mesh pocket where you can store your diapers, wipes and creams when you need to make a quick diaper change trip;
- A zippered sac to put away soiled clothes;
- A stylish clutch that you can use as your purse (who wants to carry a purse and a bebe bag?) with interior credit card slots and an inside zipper pocket;
- An insulated bottle tote to keep your baby’s bottles warm or cool;
- Matching stroller straps so you can hang your bebe bag from your stroller;
- Water resistant, light colored lining so you can easily see everything in your bag;
- Three exterior pockets;
- Six interior organizational pockets;
- Inside key fob – never lose your keys!
- Bag Measures: 13.5″H x 17” W x 6.5” D and a 9.5” handle drop
- (34.3CM H x 43.2CM W x 16.5CM D and 24.1CM handle drop)
- Weight 1.4 kilos”
Here’s what I think-
- It fits everything I need for myself and Charlie- I’ve carted this bag around cities & towns, for whole days out and find it fits everything we need in it.
- Pockets, pockets, pockets- I love the many zipped & elasticized pockets that mean I have a place for everything. The zips are smooth and easy to use with one hand- and are generously sized which is always a bonus!
- It’s stylish- let’s face it a good looking bag makes it easier to cart around! This bag comes in a range of colours and features antique brass hardware and fake leather or as they say “vegan faux leather” which is PVC free.
- It has some great accessories that come with it- Mummy purse, change mat (with elasticized pocket for your wipes and a nappy), bottle (or snack) insulated bag, stroller straps and a zippered wet bag as well as the standard cross body strap
- It can get heavy- not only is is made of some pretty good quality and therefore weightier materials, it is made on the large side, so fully loaded it can be a little heavy- it’s easy to fix, just take some of the unnecessary bits & pieces out!
- It is pricey- I had to save for a fair while to afford it and I knew it was going to be my only splurge for this baby- (but having said that it was definitely worth it)
It really is a great bag. If I could have found one the same quality and style but cheaper I would have grabbed it, but nothing I looked at caught my eye like this one did! It is really, really expensive for a baby bag BUT if like me you are going to use it for a good 3 or 4 years (and probably as a handbag after (that’s what I did with my last baby bag!) it is a worthy investment. I’ve used mine for about 6 months so far and have yet to find any major issues with it, apart for those mentioned above.
All in all- a good quality, sturdy and stylish bag that I do love.
(In case you are wondering- this isn’t a sponsored post- I wish it was!! I’m one of those people who adore trawling the online reviews of a product I am about to buy- but I really couldn’t find anything on this bag- hence my review today- I hope it helps someone tossing up whether to make the investment in this bag- I’d say go for it, I love mine!)